Perfect World International (PWI)
Multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPG) are a unique phenomenon. Unlike traditional single-player games, which pass quickly and are quickly forgotten, the best MMORPG engross attention for years (!) and are more than just an interesting game. They are the environment for communication, a place for dating and search for new friends, a space with a distinct social hierarchy, where anyone is able to manifest himself.
Perfect World International (PWI) is one of the best MMORPG in the world, which has already won the hearts and minds of tens of millions of players worldwide. The main reason for that is an incredible variety of adventures, unique balance of gameplay and colourful, original world, where it is just a pleasure to be.
About the Developers
The game Perfect World was developed by Beijing Perfect World (China). The first version was released exclusively for the local market in 2006, but soon the incredible popularity of the game in China has allowed developers to share this experience with the users around the world.
The international version of the game in English - PWI, - was developed by a group of Perfect World Entertainment and entered the open test in 2008. Last update (Eclipse) was published in December 2014.
Perfect World International: System Requirements
- Windows® XP, 2000, Vista, or 7.
- 8GB Free HD Space.
- Broadband Internet connection.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 at 1GHz
(Dual-Core 2.5GHz CPU or better recommended).
- 1GB of RAM
(2GB or more recommended for XP, 3GB or more for Windows Vista and Windows 7).
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card.
- 3D video chipset with pixel and vertex shader model 1.3 supported.
GeForce 4 Ti4200 64MB or ATI Radeon 8500 64MB or newer for Windows XP. For Windows Vista and 7, a GeForce FX 5200 128MB or ATI Radeon 9500 128MB or newer is needed.
Overall system requirements of PWI are available to most players and meet the standards of modern 3D-games, so there will be no particular obstacles for the users.
PWI Features and Benefits
- Ability to select between six unique PWI races, each of which makes the gameplay very special. Among them are Nightshade, Humans, Winged Elves, Untamed, Tideborn and the Earthguard
- Choice of races makes the range of PWI classes even more diverse. Each of them has its own characteristics, skills and abilities, and thus - allows the players to realize their own preferences in the game. Available classes: Duskblade, Stormbringer, Blademaster, Wizard, Cleric, Archer, Barbarian, Venomancer, Assassin, Psychic, Seeker and Mystic.
- When creating a character in the PWI, the user can make it the most individual, unique and different from any other character. Customization includes dozens of options - even the smallest facial features.
- Open World which can be studied for years (!) is a huge space where every corner is unique.
- Ability to communicate, unite into clans, receive titles and ranks, make acquaintances and friends, join the nations, and more. Unique social system, sophisticated to the smallest detail.
- A huge number of dangeons full of trophies and adventure - an incredible space for exciting trips for each player.
- A difficult economic model, which is based on trade, search and sale of trophies, and even crafts. At the same time, at any time, if the gold earned in the game is not enough to implement the player’s ideas and ambitions, he can buy PWI coins on our website.
How to start?
Start playing PWI - it's easy! Sign up here and make sure to come back to us to buy the coins at once, as soon as you want to start seriously - with a good outfit, in the company of strong players!